SlideShare Rockstar

Two years I published a couple of slides about a presentation I did about BizTalk 2006 Orchestration Vs Messaging. It was a introduction of BizTalk towards my colleagues at Inter Access. In this presentation I made distinction between messaging and orchestrations. Two main features of BizTalk 2006 besides BAM, BRE and RFID. Recently I got a message from SlideShare telling me I was/am a SlideShare Rockstar (#bestofslideshare). I liked to be rockstar (in my dreams), but I have no music background or talent (feeling) for it. So I am rocking sometimes by playing guitar hero III (can’t wait to play Metallica coming out soon in Europe) and feel like a Rockstar with my plastic guitar :) The presentation is in Dutch and can be found at slideshare.


Technorati:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DTAP Strategy: Pricing and Licensing

Table Operation on Oracle 11g XE with OracleDbBinding

Integration, the community blasting into 2017!