Bootcamp Inter Access Texel 2006
















Last weekend my company organized a boot camp at Texel, a small island above mainland of the Netherlands. Several of my colleague’s and I presented session around a couple of topic like LINQ C# 3.0, Software Factories and SOA. I did a session about stuff I heard at the SOA Conference in Redmond. So I talked about the 3 part model expose/compose/consume and BizTalk as a cornerstone in ESB Microsoft way. Microsoft did actually just release the ESB Toolkit for Microsoft Partners in the Business Process Integration Competency. I must I enjoyed this boot camp together with my colleague’s and I learned alot. Also doing a session about SOA, ESB, BizTalk was fun to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DTAP Strategy: Pricing and Licensing

Table Operation on Oracle 11g XE with OracleDbBinding

Integration, the community blasting into 2017!