Blogging for half a year !!!!

I have been blogging for almost half a year now. Did I say (blog) allot about SOA, not really actually. I am going to, well that depends a little on the projects I am getting. I am working for my current company for a year now and I only got integration projects so far; letting system A or application A talk to system B or application B. These jobs were fun to do and had some interesting challenges in them, but no SOA. Hopefully I will get a project concerning SOA in the future. I also haven't spread a lot of thoughts about SOA on this blog, but I am planning to do this in the near future. I can finally honor the title of my blog, because now it tends to be turning a little bit into a BizTalk blog. That said lets look into the future of this blog. Blogging is fun that my experience so far, but I want to get more serious in placing content. Ok that’s it for now. Back to my current new project concerning yet again application integration with BizTalk; connecting Oracle eBusiness Suite with other application in an Enterprise. Another EAI challenge!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table Operation on Oracle 11g XE with OracleDbBinding

BizTalk CAT Instrumentation Framework Controller: My First Experience

Installation of SSO on SQL Cluster