IDesign WCF Samples






Today I came across IDesign a consulting and training company, where I found out one can download a bunch of WCF samples. I mentioned them before in a previous post. They have WCF samples categorized as follows:

  • Essentials

  • Contracts

  • Data Contracts

  • Instance Management

  • Operations

  • Faults

  • Transactions

  • Concurrency Management

  • Queuing

  • Security


  • I have not given one of them a try yet in my VS2008 Beta 2 on my VPC, but I think it is a great resource for samples. I definitely will try some samples out. It is nice of them to make samples available to the public. Check out their site there is far more to find out.

    Technorati:

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    DTAP Strategy: Pricing and Licensing

    Table Operation on Oracle 11g XE with OracleDbBinding

    Integration, the community blasting into 2017!