PDC Dublin and .NET 4.0

I survived yet again another edition of Munich Oktoberfest. Now it is back to life and hard work. PDC is next trip I will make and I read some new announcements of .NET 4.0 and that there will preview of this with something called Dublin. Nice codename, I visited Dublin last year I must say a great town. Connect new technology to such a codename must promise something. Dublin as it is stated on Microsoft .NET site involves enhancements on Windows Server that will offer greater scalability and easier manageability. You can read all about it in a document (introduction) that can be downloaded. Other resource is Steve martin’s blog post or Brain Loesgen post.

Technorati:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DTAP Strategy: Pricing and Licensing

Integration, the community blasting into 2017!

Table Operation on Oracle 11g XE with OracleDbBinding