A First Look at WF 4.0, Dublin, and Oslo

During PDC I could not attend any session on WF 4.0 or Dublin. I focused more on Azure and OSLO. Having just blogged about David Chappell’s talk today I noticed he has written a whitepaper about WF 4.0, Dublin and OSLO too. These technologies can be used together or independently (see below).

OSLO

I have taken this picture above from the whitepaper. David did a talk during Teched about the subjects. Also Robert-Jan has done a couple of posts as he was more focused on Dublin. According to Marcel Fernee this paper should also be read by people that attended PDC as well. Some impression of this topic:

Check out these resources and read the paper; I will start now.


Technorati:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DTAP Strategy: Pricing and Licensing

Table Operation on Oracle 11g XE with OracleDbBinding

Integration, the community blasting into 2017!