BizTalk and ALM

One of new enhancements (or improvements) of BizTalk Server 2009 is the developer/team productivity through ALM.

  BizTalk themes

I myself am not an expert yet on ALM so I decided to start digging into the subject. The following resources will help me get through this process (I hope):

  • Pro Visual Studio Team System Application LifeCycle Management book by Joachim Rossberg;
  • Have discussions or ask questions to experts you know, maybe colleagues (I for instance can ask Edward Bakker);
  • Microsoft resources;
  • Blogs.

I hope this can be helpful to anyone moving towards BizTalk Server 2009 or is going down that path. If anyone has some other suggestions I am glad to hear them.


Technorati:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DTAP Strategy: Pricing and Licensing

Table Operation on Oracle 11g XE with OracleDbBinding

Integration, the community blasting into 2017!