Harakiri on Twitter

A few months ago I killed myself (virtually) on Twitter. At least I thought I did (forgot to terminate it for real), but my account was still there and I saw that people are still following me.

deadtwitter

I now realize that it is something that cannot be ignored and a medium used by so many people outside and inside my network. I therefore start using it again and have risen from the dead (virtually). I know there is a lot of corny and silly stuff being put up there, something I did myself too towards colleagues and people I know. People can make mistakes or look things from a different viewpoint. You can follow me here: http://twitter.com/SteefJan.

happy-twitter-birds

I will seriously use from now on and explore its potential.


Technorati:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DTAP Strategy: Pricing and Licensing

Table Operation on Oracle 11g XE with OracleDbBinding

Integration, the community blasting into 2017!