Last couple of weeks I written a number of wiki articles for TechNet Wiki. The TechNet Wiki is a place, where content is generated by the community and Microsoft employees about Microsoft technologies and products for the community. I very much like the concept and in November 2011 I completed my first ten articles. I continued to work on some articles and now below you will find a list of my next ten completed wiki articles on BizTalk and one on Windows Azure Service Bus EDI/EAI:
- First are a couple of articles on the adapters available through BizTalk Adapter Pack 2010:
- BizTalk Adapter Pack 2010 - WCF SAP Adapter
- BizTalk Adapter Pack 2010 - WCF OracleDb Adapter
- BizTalk Adapter Pack 2010 – WCF SQL Adapter
- BizTalk Server 2010 Adapter Pack - SQL Azure
- BizTalk Adapter Pack 2010 - WCF Oracle E-Business Adapter
- BizTalk Adapter Pack 2010 - WCF based Siebel Adapter
- Next an article on unit testing for BizTalk Server
- An article on BizTalk High Availability
- Overview of all the MSDN BizTalk Code Gallery Samples
- A survival guide for BizTalk Business Rules Engine
- Windows Azure Service Bus EAI and EDI Labs – Introduction article I wrote just after CTP was released. I updated it later with some more resource links to blogs.
I hope you will find these articles useful. Feel free to edit any of them (correct, add, enhance). The complete list of BizTalk wiki articles can be found here. I myself will be working on next couple of articles in the near future, which will contain some in depth ones.