My next ten TechNet Wiki Articles on BizTalk

Last couple of weeks I written a number of wiki articles for TechNet Wiki. The TechNet Wiki is a place, where content is generated by the community and Microsoft employees about Microsoft technologies and products for the community. I very much like the concept and in November 2011 I completed my first ten articles. I continued to work on some articles and now below you will find a list of my next ten completed wiki articles on BizTalk and one on Windows Azure Service Bus EDI/EAI:

I hope you will find these articles useful. Feel free to edit any of them (correct, add, enhance). The complete list of BizTalk wiki articles can be found here. I myself will be working on next couple of articles in the near future, which will contain some in depth ones.

Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DTAP Strategy: Pricing and Licensing

Table Operation on Oracle 11g XE with OracleDbBinding

Integration, the community blasting into 2017!