BizTalk Community Series: Introducing Eldert Grootenboer

Recently I visited fellow Microsoft Integration MVP Nino Crudele in Italy and met with some of his fellow BizTalk colleagues. I am amazed by work Nino and his fellow country man put in for the (local) community and their customers. The same dedicated I see in my own country. One of them is Eldert Grootenboer. Today’s story is about him.

Eldert is 30 years old, and lives in Rijen in Brabant, together with his wife Angelique. Both being big fans of rock and metal, they try to regularly visit concerts and festivals in their free time. Another metal music fan like myself and from the beautiful province Brabant.

Besides enjoying the wonderful world of heavy metal Eldert likes to get his hands dirty on new technologies, both in the integration world, like Azure BizTalk Services, as well as in general .NET.

“Also, having grown up on a ship, I still like to spend time on ships, and also do some work for a shipping company in my spare time, ranging from building computers to programming custom software.Whenever I come find a solution or work with something on which there isn't much information yet, I will go and write a post about it on my blog, which I hope helps others in their efforts as well.”

Eldert has been working with BizTalk for almost 3 years now, and has been programming for about 6 years, mostly in .NET, although he also has done some work with micro-controllers and FPGA's. He currently works at Motion10 as a Microsoft integrations consultant, focused mostly on BizTalk development.

“I think of BizTalk as a very interesting product to work with, especially because you are not just learning your own product, but you also learn a lot of the products you are interfacing with. The possibilities of BizTalk are just really amazing, and now with Azure BizTalk Services, even more cool scenarios have opened up, where I especially see a bright future for hybrid applications with both on premise and cloud components.”

Finally, Eldert wants to thank me for this opportunity to be introduced into the BizTalk Community through these series, and for all the work I and others do for the BizTalk community.

 “I would like to thank the community, I think the BizTalk community really does a great job on sharing knowledge, helping each other out, and just being a great community overall.”

I would like to thank Eldert for his time and contributions to the community.

Cheers,

Steef-Jan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DTAP Strategy: Pricing and Licensing

Table Operation on Oracle 11g XE with OracleDbBinding

Integration, the community blasting into 2017!