Today I have received an e-mail from Microsoft with exciting news that my MVP status has been renewed again!
For me this is the fourth time
to receive this award. The third year in the program has been an
awesome experience, which gave me the opportunity to do great things
and meet inspiring, very skilled people. I have had some interesting speaking engagement, which were fun to do and were very fulfilling. I learned a lot through speaking thanks to the community and fellow MVP's. I was able to share my experiences through these speaking gigs and other channels like this blog, MSDN Gallery, Forums and above all the TechNet Wiki.
I would like to thank:
I’m looking forward to another great year in the program.
- My MVP leads William Jansen.
- BizTalk Product Team, Kent Brown, Guru Venkataraman, Karthik Bharathy, Ed Price, Nitin Mehrota, Mandi Ohlinger, Allesandro Teglia, Paolo Salvatori, Clemens Vasters and all other Microsoft employees involved.
- People at my former employer motion10: Daan Scheer, Gijs in ‘t Veld, Wilfred Noppers, Iris Blom, Joël Schenk, Bob de Jong, Sander Nefs, Rene Brauwers, Tomasso Groenendijk, and all my other colleagues.
- People at my current company Inter Access: Fellow MVP Edward Bakker, Edwin Veth, Kees Hout and many others.
- The BizTalk Crew: Saravana Kumar, Nino Crudele, Sandro Pereira, and Tord G. Nordahl
- Fellow Microsoft Integration MVP's: Richard Seroter, Kent Weare, Mikael Håkansson, Johan Hedberg, Stephen W. Thomas, Mick Badran, Jon Fancey, Ruth Resende, Dan Rosanova, Ben Cline, Bill Chesnut, Leonid Ganeline, Rohit Sharma and Micheal Stephenson, who I got learn better and supported me in this program.
- The BizTalk community: Mikael Sand, Lex Hegt, Naushad Alam, Howard S. Edidin, DPS Bali, Johann Cooper, Sam VanHoutte, Mitch VanHelden, Jérémy Ronk, Maxime Labelle, Jean-Paul Smit, Sriram Chidambaram Narayanan, Dean Robertson, Colin Meade, João Pedro Martines, Martin Abbott, and many others that make the BizTalk community strong!
- Finally my wife Lian and children Stan, Ellis and Cato for their support.
Labels: BizTalk, Integration, MVP