BizTalk and Windows Azure SQL Database

In past I written posts on interaction between BizTalk and Windows Azure SQL Database (former known under SQL Azure) using the WCF-SQL Adapter. I have revisited one of my posts that dealt with calling a stored procedure. To bring back old memories I tried to do same against using BizTalk Server 2013 (this time through using an orchestration and messaging)

The WCF-SQL Adapter (binding) from the BizTalk adapter pack has the following capabilities:
Depending on the version of BizTalk Server and its subsequent adapter pack the supported SQL Server versions range from 2005 to 2012. Beside the on premise SQL Server versions the adapter also supports connectivity with Windows Azure SQL Database. In the Wiki article the execution of a stored procedure in Windows Azure SQL Database will be discussed. . I have written my experience down in the TechNet Wiki article and posted the code in MSDN Gallery:
Cheers,

Steef-Jan

Labels: , , ,