Close to Christmas and the end of the year 2013. It has been quite a year from me. Lots of travelling to the United-States (Seattle, Portland, Bellevue, Renton, Detroit), Canada (Toronto, Trenton, London, Windsor, Brighton), United-Kingdom (London, Orpington), Norway (Bergen, Stavanger, Oslo), Germany (Berlin), France (Paris, Beziers, Narbonne), Spain (Pyrenees), Italy (Milan, Piacenza, Valconasso di Pontenure, Podenzano, Val Trebia), and Portugal (Porto).
For one it has been a very busy year like last year 2012. To summarize all my activity bullet wise:
London in January.
- I have had multiple speaking engagements in the Netherlands and abroad (UK, Norway, Portugal, and Italy)
- Two MVP Summits (February and November)
- Attended the UK Connected Systems Group: The Hybrid Organization
- Published a white paper on WCF-BasicHttpRelay Adapter (Deep Dive)
- Written dozen blog posts on this blog and on the TechNetWiki Blog
- Continued and finalized the blog post series on BizTalk community members
- Written multiple TechNet wiki articles on BizTalk and
- Ran the Berlin Marathon with Kent Weare in September.
MVP Summit 2013 (February)
March in Porto, Portugal.
UK Connected Systems, London.
September in Stavanger, Norway.
October in Milan, Italy.
MVP Summit 2013 again (November).
Ready to run!
After the marathon behind the Brandeburger Tor with Kent.
That’s right I ran the first marathon in my live. Kent did his second and gave me some insights how to prepare.
After the race you’re entitled to eat some German specialty.
Besides running I dedicated most of my time with my family and friends, travelling and of course the BizTalk community. Thanks everyone for reading my blog and I will continue to share my knowledge through speaking and writing in 2014.