For me this is the fifth time to receive this award. The fourth year in the program has been an awesome experience, which gave me the opportunity to do great things and meet inspiring, very skilled people. I have had some interesting speaking engagement, which were fun to do and were very fulfilling. I learned a lot through speaking thanks to the community and fellow MVP's. I was able to share my experiences through these speaking gigs and other channels like this blog, MSDN Gallery, and above all the TechNet Wiki.
I would like to thank:
- My MVP leads William Jansen.
- The BizTalk Product Team, Mark Mortimore, Guru Venkataraman, Karthik Bharathy, Ed Price, Nitin Mehrota, Mandi Ohlinger, Allesandro Teglia, Paolo Salvatori, Clemens Vasters and all other Microsoft employees involved.
- People at my former employer motion10: Rene Brauwers, Eldert Grootenboer and many others.
- At my current company Inter Access: Fellow MVP Edward Bakker.
- The BizTalk Crew: Saravana Kumar (BizTalk360), Nino Crudele, Sandro Pereira, and Tord G. Nordahl
- Fellow Microsoft Integration MVP's: Richard Seroter, Kent Weare, Mikael Håkansson, Johan Hedberg, Stephen W. Thomas, Mick Badran, Micheal Stephenson, Jon Fancey, Tomasso Groenendijk, Dan Rosanova, Ben Cline, Sam VanHoutte, Bill Chesnut, Leonid Ganeline, Ashwin Prabhu and Maheshkumar S Tiwari, who I got learn even better and supported me in this program.
- The BizTalk community: Mikael Sand, Lex Hegt, Colin Meade, Naushad Alam, Howard S. Edidin, Johann Cooper, Mitch VanHelden, Jérémy Ronk, Maxime Labelle, Jean-Paul Smit, Dean Robertson, João Pedro Martines, Martin Abbott, and many others that make the BizTalk community strong!
- Andrew Slivker from Sentinet.
- Finally my wife Lian and children Stan, Ellis and Cato for their support.
P.S: Four years ago when I first received this award the Netherlands did not win the World Cup final. Hopefully this time in 2014 they will reach the final and win.