A few weeks ago I received an e-mail from Microsoft with exciting news that my MVP status has been renewed again. I am now an Azure MVP!
For me this is the seventh time to receive this award. The sixth year in the program has been again an awesome experience, which gave me the opportunity to do great things and meet inspiring, very skilled people. I have had some interesting speaking engagement, which were fun to do and were very fulfilling. I learned a lot through speaking thanks to the community and fellow MVP's. I was able to share my experiences through these speaking gigs and other channels like this blog, MSDN Gallery, and above all the TechNet Wiki.
I would like to thank:
I’m looking forward to another great year in the program.
- My MVP old lead William Jansen, and new MVP lead Tina Stenderup-Larsen.
- The BizTalk Product Team, Jim Harrer, Ed Price, Mandi Ohlinger, Tord G. Nordahl, Dan Rosanova, Jon Fancey, Paolo Salvatori, and all other Microsoft employees involved.
- People at my former employers: Rene Brauwers, Eldert Grootenboer, fellow MVP Edward Bakker and many others.
- At my current company DutchWorkz : Rutger van Hagen and colleguaes.
- Fellow Microsoft Integration MVP's: Richard Seroter, Kent Weare, Mikael Håkansson, Johan Hedberg, Saravana Kumar, Nino Crudele, Sandro Pereira, Stephen W. Thomas, Mick Badran (Azure), Micheal Stephenson, Tomasso Groenendijk, Nicholas Hauenstein, Salvatore Pellitteri,Sam VanHoutte, Glenn Colpeart, Bill Chesnut, Howard S. Edidin, Martin Abbott, Leonid Ganeline, and Ashwin Prabhu, who I got learn even better and supported me in this program.
- The BizTalk community: Mikael Sand, Lex Hegt, Colin Meade, Naushad Alam, Johann Cooper, Mark Brimble, Mitch VanHelden, Sven Van den Brande, Jérémy Ronk, Maxime Labelle, Jean-Paul Smit, Dean Robertson and the collegueaes at Mexia, and many others that make the BizTalk community strong!
- Andrew Slivker from Sentinet.
- Finally my wife Lian and children Stan, Ellis and Cato for their support.
Labels: Microsoft Azure, MVP