First Day LEAP 2008 Redmond
















Yesterday I arrived at Redmond in the afternoon together with lots of other LEAP 2008 participants. A couple of them joined together and went to Seattle Needle and downtown. We had a nice meal at P F Changs and did some shopping.

Today here in Redmond LEAP started with a look into the future. A couple of sessions are setup ranging from architecture to technology. Most information is classified so I am not able to divulge that information. What I can tell is that most session are around new evolving technologies like DSP (automation of deploying server product like SQL Server and so on), Volta or Internet Service Bus. Latter one is already present as preview on http://labs.biztalk.net/ and presented during SOA & BPM Conference last November 2007 or have a look at this webcast on channel 9.























Tonight will have a nice evening with food, drink and playing billiards at House of Billiards in Bellevue.

Technorati:

Comments

techgirl_it said…
I particularly enjoyed your post about social networking around SOA. I just got back from an event that I thought your readers might like to hear about, especially since it afforded me the opportunity to really network with people from all over the world.

Given that it’s still relatively unknown, I thought your readers could benefit from learning about ZapThink's Practical SOA series of events. They really try to take the focus off the hype and vendor product-pushing, and put it instead on the “brass tacks” of making SOA work.

The events are held all over the world, and focused on a number of industry and market sectors.

In addition, ZapThink’s offered a $50 discount if any of your readers register with the code GAFPSOA1.

I hope you consider it when you’re composing your next post, even just a mention. Feel free to visit www.zapthink.com/eventreg.html (or mention the link to your readers). I’m spreading the news now about it because I am hoping they can get more people there!

Popular posts from this blog

DTAP Strategy: Pricing and Licensing

Table Operation on Oracle 11g XE with OracleDbBinding

Integration, the community blasting into 2017!