Interesting stuff

Sometimes I wander around on the internet looking for more interesting things about BizTalk. I came across of Benny Mathew post about open source utilities for BizTalk. I found out there are more than I thought there were and there post gives an excellent outline what can be found on codeplex. Another interesting thing I found was about SOA, Sam Gentile gathered and written a great deal about a paradigm shift towards SOA. Furthermore I found a post about testing concurrency using threadpool, very useful and interesting stuff. Finally Nilay Parikh displays a MOSS concept about workflows intersecting with EAI and so on. So I have a lot to look into this weekend.

Technorati:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DTAP Strategy: Pricing and Licensing

Table Operation on Oracle 11g XE with OracleDbBinding

Integration, the community blasting into 2017!