Dutch BTUG Meeting

I sometimes see posts of BizTalk User Group Meetings taking place in other parts of the world than where I live in the Netherlands. Coming Monday there will be one BizTalk User Group Meeting (part of BTUG world wide, dutch chapter) too at ATOS Origin in Utrecht. Following presentations will be given:

* BizTalk Implementation at Kas Bank;
* Experiences BizTalk at Unive (Insurance company);
* Implementation of BizTalk at Oasen (Drink water company);
* Covast presentation of a B2B BizTalk implementation;
* Finally Microsoft will reveal some interesting developments.

This will be something for Dutch BizTalk developers to look forward too. I have a chance to visit my old employer again, so some nostalgia for myself.

Technorati:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DTAP Strategy: Pricing and Licensing

Table Operation on Oracle 11g XE with OracleDbBinding

Integration, the community blasting into 2017!